Mark your calendars for our Fall and Winter Career Fairs!
Fall Career Fairs
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Winter Career Fairs
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Please contact Recruiting Coordinator Cathy Miles if your company would like to participate in an upcoming career fair.
Career Fair Event Information for Registered Companies
Winter Career Fair 2014
PDF: Career Fair Flyer
Date: Tuesday, February 4th, 2014, 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Location: Brown Gym
Check-In and Breakfast
- Time: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Place: At the Career Development Center Booth at Brown Gym
- Receive your Fall Career Fair packet and you will be directed to your company's table.
- Breakfast will be provided to recruiters from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- The event will be open to students and the Caltech community from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Brown Gym has been set up for wireless access. However, if many companies go onto the network at the same time, performance is likely to be slowed down.
Shipping Materials to Caltech
- Many companies bring promotional items, in addition to company literature. Please plan on bringing enough for 300 people.
- Your packages should be marked with your company name and mailed to:
Caltech Fall Career Fair
Attn: <YOUR COMPANY NAME>
391 S. Holliston Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91125
- If your company uses a third-party shipping company, please ensure that your materials and display booth are marked clearly with your company name.
- Please schedule your packages to be delivered no earlier than Friday, January 31st and no later than Friday, February 7th.
- Your materials will be placed at your table the morning of the event.
- Note: Each table is 6 feet wide. This event is indoors, but please do not hang displays on the walls.
Shipping Materials from Caltech
- Please bring completed return shipping slips, with your account information, for all of your packages. We recommend using FedEx or UPS service. Sealed and properly addressed packages will be handled by Caltech Shipping & Receiving staff.
- We suggest you also bring other packing supplies, such as tape, scissors, markers, etc.
- Note: The Career Development Center will not be held responsible for packing any company materials, nor will we pay for shipping and handling.
Loading & Unloading Zone
The loading and unloading area for packages and passengers will be located on the east side of Brown Gym. Please refer to the campus map.
- For this event, parking will be allowed only in the underground Caltech parking structure next to Brown Gym. Refer to the campus map.
- A volunteer will be distributing an all-day parking pass as you drive into the structure.
- Place your pass on your dashboard.
- Park your car only in an unnamed space. Avoid reserved spaces for carpools, handicapped, loading, students, or temporary parking.
- If handicapped parking is needed, cars displaying handicapped placards can park in any designated handicapped spot on campus.
Map and Directions
We provide this list of accommodations for your convenience. As a matter of policy, Caltech does not promote or endorse any of the hotels, nor have we made any special arrangements with the establishments listed.
Advertising in the Fall Career Fair Handbook
Advertising in the Fall Career Fair Handbook helps your company establish name recognition differentiate itself from others in attendance.
If you would like to post an ad, contact:
College Recruitment Media, Inc.
Phone: (812) 335-1260
Advertising in the California Tech
The California Tech, our student newspaper, is an additional source for advertising. If you plan to place an ad, please email email@example.com directly.
Cancellation, No-Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 6th, 2014. Full refunds will be issued by check.
No-Show policy: Career Fair "no-shows" are not entitled to transfers or refunds at any time. No-shows forfeit their entire registration fee and materials, and are not eligible to roll the registration package over to another event. To avoid being considered a no-show, please email email@example.com and cancel no later than January 6, 2014.
If you have any questions about this information, feel free to contact us at (626) 395-6361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.